Monday 7 May 2007

On the net the journos come and go...

So here we are dears. I little site of our very own to discuss things literary, keep track of who is reading what, what they think of it, and who they borrowed it from.
I have been thoroughly enjoying this reciprocal exchange arrangement. It has already given me hours of pleasure experiencing Forster's Maurice and soon I hope to rejoice in Joseph Heller's Catch 22.
This was a great idea. Hopefully there will be some point to this blog, which we can all contribute to at any time by direct post or leaving comments.
New parties are welcome to join at any time.

3 comments:

shiny said...

sorry hon, I forgot all about sending you Catch 22. Will I see you at NB tomorrow afternoon? I'll bring it with me.

shiny said...

sorry hon, I forgot all about sending you Catch 22. Will I see you at NB tomorrow afternoon? I'll bring it with me.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'll swap you Mockingbird at the same time. I keep forgetting to put it in my bag!