Thursday 7 June 2007

Super Fun Book Swap Mart

Kate and I have just been talking about going on a massive book-buying spree, but I have just realised that I really do not have any more room left on my bookshelves and the catbox couldn't possibly accomodate another lot of furniture. However, there are a few books I would willingly part with in order to make room for preferred one. These are ones I started and never finished, books I hated, odds and sods. I am already sending a duplicate copy of Hitchhikers Guide to Johnsy tomorrow, so I suggest this: Everyone does an audit of their bookshelves and advertises their extraneous wares on the CNG library blog. Books are free to good homes although swapping is encouraged.

I shall post my audit tomorrow. It will probably start with Henry James' Wings of a Dove.

2 comments:

my name is kate said...

I will get on it. I can think of 'Three Day Road' right off the bat (can't remember who wrote it). How sad that I have two copies of it and I didn't even like it...

shiny said...

I'll have a look and get back to you but a lot of my books are either borrowed or falling apart.